Watch a demonstration video.
WARNING: Lasers can be harmful to the eyes and you should never look directly into the beam
Step 1: What You Will Need
- Arduino UNO (or any other Arduino)
- LASER Module
- Potentiometer module
- Jumper wires
- Visuino program: Download Visuino
Step 2: The Circuit
- Connect potentiometer pin [DTA] to arduino analog pin [A0]
- Connect potentiometer pin [VCC] to arduino pin [5V]
- Connect potentiometer pin [GND] to arduino pin [GND]
- Connect LASER pin [S] to Arduino digital pin 
- Connect LASER pin [GND] to Arduino pin [GND]
Step 3: Start Visuino, and Select the Arduino UNO Board Type
The Visuino: https://www.visuino.eu also needs to be installed. Download Free version or register for a Free Trial.
Start Visuino as shown in the first picture Click on the “Tools” button on the Arduino component (Picture 1) in Visuino When the dialog appears, select “Arduino UNO” as shown on Picture 2
Step 4: In Visuino
Connect Arduino AnalogIn pin[Out] to Arduino Digital  pin – Analog (PWM)
Step 5: Generate, Compile, and Upload the Arduino Code
In Visuino, at the bottom click on the “Build” Tab, make sure the correct port is selected, then click on the “Compile/Build and Upload” button.
Step 6: Play
If you power the Arduino module and change the potentiometer tha laser will change its brightness.
Congratulations! You have completed your project with Visuino. Also attached is the Visuino project, that I created for this Instructable, you can download it and open it in Visuino: https://www.visuino.eu